With over 10 years of experience working for law firms, I began working for Tuthill & Hughes LLP in 2007 solely as the office administrator. However, after getting to know our clients, I decided to obtain my paralegal certificate which would allow me to work directly with our clients. Now, in addition to handling the billing and administrative duties for the firm, I assist the attorneys with drafting estate planning documents, all aspects of estate administration and preparing documents to form nonprofit organizations.
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Mile High Chapter, Association of Legal Administrators
- Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Phi Theta Kappa
B.A. Political Science, University of Colorado
Paralegal Certificate, Community College of Denver
- Favorite TV show? Walking Dead
- Guilty pleasure? Anything S’mores flavored
- What is on your iPod? Audiobooks. I get irritated when I finish one and actually have to listen to the radio!
- Pet Peeve? Summer. I can’t handle the heat!